Pages

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Cox Family Reunion

     This year's Cox reunion (on my Mom's side) was up at Taylor Mountain --- our favorite place to be! We got together Friday night for some delish dutch oven cooking by my cousin and salads & desserts made by all the good cooks in my family. It was so fun to see so many cousins that I haven't seen in awhile! We were all pretty close growing up (all 29 of us) so it was fun to see everyone's families --- and all the kids --- whew!!!--- there are a lot of cute little ones running around there!!
     Most everyone stayed overnight and the next day was filled with a service project of cleaning up old dead logs, family history updates, and an auction. We've got some talented people in our family and it was fun to see what everyone made and buy a few things. I donated some of my custom necklaces, rings, & hairpins for the auction and even got orders for some more.
     And Carson jumped right in on a game of volleyball with all the adults --- he was so cute and loved every minute!
     What an AWESOME family I have!! They are such good people and I'm so proud to be a part of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment