Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Evening Speedwalking at the River

On this St Patrick's Day 2011, I am LUCKY to have the best hubby ever!! After one of those rough days (you know, we all have 'em), Derek let me take off for a walk on the river. The fresh, crisp evening air, along with the sunset and beautiful scenery were just what this mama needed! And oh, how I loved it! I've signed up to do the MAD Marathon 10k in Idaho Falls in a few months, so I'm working on improving my speed walking. I walked 3 miles in 46 min, so I walk about 4 mi/hr. If I do the 10k at that pace, I'll finish somewhere between 1.5 - 2 hrs --- not too bad, I figure. I love being outside and can't wait for my next walk!!

1 comment:

  1. You have such a great guy! Your photos make me want to get out and go for a walk. Good luck with your "training"!

    ReplyDelete