Pages

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Island Park Getaway

I'm a little late in getting this posted, but had to share a bit of the blast we had up in Island Park with the Anglins a few weeks ago. We stayed at the Willow Inn which was huge and beautiful. With 7 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms, we all had plenty of room!

We had a soooo much fun snowmobiling and playing with the kids in the snow. Carson just couldn't get enough of it and spent most of the time out enjoying the deep snow. Ashley would play for a bit but then loved going back inside to the warmth and hot chocolate.

Derek and I also got to go snowshoeing (thanks to Gramma Anglin keeping an eye on the kiddos!) I got snowshoes for Christmas and this was my first time trying them out. (I LOVED it, by the way, and what a workout!!!) Definitely going to become a new recreation for me!

Wow! What a fun getaway that was! The weekend wasn't long enough - we could have stayed up there all week! And a special thanks to Grandma & Grandpa Anglin who made it all possible for us!!!

1 comment:

  1. It was a blast! You are so good to get out and use your snowshoes. I never strapped mine on the whole weekend!

    ReplyDelete